Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MINECRAFT: DarCity's Nether?

 Welcome!
Hello to all.
Sorry for my inactivity lately.
Anyway, I must advise you that I am going to open a new blog!
Yes. This blog will be mostly about Dar-Games, Darwin12 Videos, all that stuff.
Also, did I forget to mention I updated the "Our History" page.
A new entry:
"In Early December 2011, Darwin12 Videos started working with DarGames."
You can find that on the Our History page.
Due to the growing success of this blog, I will also begin on that other blog with all Darwin12 stuff.
Updates with ROLL, R.S.A stuff, all that.
Plus Darwin12 Videos.
Development info of DarCity will remain on here. However on that blog, there will be mention all the time for that as well.
Now, I have yet to debate if I wish to make the other blog just on this one, and use those posts on this one.
But yeah.
Lets get to the topic.
Anyway, our survival im DarCity (Gamemode 1 is the mode we use) is doing us well, we actually had enough obsidian and some nice other 'useful' materials to create a portal to the nether.
Me and Captevyo we're both connected again, our other friends weren't online.
Anyway, speaking of that, some Darwin12 Videos members are also in DarGames, i'll probably mention them on the other blog.
Look tomorrow, I may have the new blog up.
Anywayyyyyyy.
Yes.

A Nice Ghast, and me.

Capt is on fire. Literally.


My attempts to kill the ghast. It likes to troll my portal I made. So I'll try to get rid of it.
 Uh...
So yeah.
That's self-explanitory.
More updates of the Exploration of the Nether and DarCity's normal dimension will be kept track of.
Speaking of which, the new 'Minecraft' tab is finally being written, expect it out later this month, or at the latest at the beginning of 2012.
Hm.
So yeah.
Bye.
- Darwin12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers