Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NPC Development: Part 1 - NPC usage in R.S.A H3

Before we begin, NPC means Non-Player Characters.
As of today, since you are wondering, I am calling R.S.A H2, R.S.A H3 from now on.
If not, I'll reference it as either RSAH2_DEV (until it is completed) or R.S.A H2 or H3.
It really depends on how I define it.
Anyway. This is part 1 of a series of posts on NPC development. For some reason I named it that.
Because I may be making 2 or 3 posts about NPC developments.

Anyway, welcome to Part 1: NPC Usage in R.S.A H3.
I'll begin with the dynamic ideas for usage in R.S.A H3:

1. NPC Shops
Considering the new "Cash" feature which is due for use when you visit the game more often, or as you explore the game. I intend to add tons more features, like the ability to climb mountains (for fun), go underground, play cool games, or go to observatories. I still want the game to include an element of understandable fun.
You could use an NPC shop for the ability to buy things with cash in the game.

2. Quests?
It seems ridiculous that in an HQ, that you would include an element of quests. Like the ability to find stars, gather space data, do work at the Aeriwin Academy, also useful for money making.

This was just part 1! We will explore 2 or more in Part 2!
- Darwin12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers