Friday, June 8, 2012

R.S.A H2 (v3) Offices : Day 2

Continuing on what I have done (on Day 1)
It was all planning.
Today is Blueprinting.
I am going to reveal my designs today for all three floors.
First Floor.

Second Floor.
 Okay.
So basically: the first floor consists of the entrance, stairs, Community Manager Desks, a Room Full of R.S.A Pictures [possibly a hall] and some other stuff.
The Green stuff represents grass, and the grey represents the roads.
Excuse my artistic abilities, i'm not he best artist, but you get a taste of the design.
The design is different on
every floor, so I can't promise these designs to be EXACT.
The First Floor is the largest in sq. blocks.
The Second floor is a little smaller, then the top floor is the smallest one.
It's more of a "levels" design.
Third Floor.

The First Floor has ALL of the Community Manager Desks, I'll put  6 in there, but there (at this time) is only two CMs...
So i'll keep some open.
The Stairs will take you up to the second floor.
I made some edits that aren't on here at this point, but there will be a hallway that will go between the Flight Directors Offices (I will have three for the only three FDs) and the BoD Offices (the rest of them).
Maybe a lounge if there is open space.
Third Floor will have my office, and someone or a NPC such as "Helper" will check appointments and stuff.
That's about it.
Tomorrow, I show off the 3D Design... the first draft at least.
- Darwin12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers