Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 5: Server Stuff

Sorry. I've skipped some days, missed some opportunities to post that I know I had.
As of Day 5, we've almost reached the end of Week 1.
This week, me and my friend have been working on some "server stuff".
You all know about DarCity.
Well yeah, the personal server at least.
Starting in April, a 25 slot server will open to the public for all Darwin12 Fans to visit.
We've got a LOT of building and stuff to do before the launch.
We're due for release on April 20th so that all people can access it.
Timelapses leading up to the event will be posted most likely.
Other than that, I now have Google Chrome, and i'm insanely happy.
I've decided also that my Twitter will be a "personal" type twitter, not like a business type. But yeah, my Google+ also has all kinds of updates so i'm looking forward to it.
More details for the server as it comes.
It will be a white-list server unfortunately at this point but we may change that.
More snapshots will release as time passes.
1.3 for R.S.A H3 isn't being quite updated yet, we're on "break" of development for now. We're working on something big.
So yeah.
Day 6 is tomorrow, and I intend to post then.
Thanks.
- Darwin12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers