Saturday, January 14, 2012

DarCity Survival Revealed!

Lively! Yes!
Finally.
I found a way to make our completely amazing HTML coding for the blog allow me to upload some amazingly epic photos.
lol.
So despite that, I have been given the ability to upload some rather old photos. These are from the 12th, which you have no idea how fast I can make my server grow in 2 days.
That's specifically why I took some other photos, and I hope to post them over the next week or so.
Plus, you can wait till the 29th for a new "Darwin12Videos" video called "A Day in Minecraft".
That much I can tell you about that video, however it will not be featured around my server- but rather a single player world I created.
Another coming soon is just a small new beginning of a series about me and Captevyo in my Minecraft server.
The name of the series will be confirmed later in the month, and I hope to release a new video every Saturday for 5 - 7 months.
So yes.
More details coming soon.
That's about it.

1 comment:

Followers