Thursday, January 12, 2012

This Far.

The title is so vague that it's even more vague than usual!
THAT'S 9 TIMES AS MUCH AS USUAL!
INITIATE THE EMERGENCY ALARM.
Okay, never mind, lets just begin.

So, I decided to go-a-writing about updates this far in 2011-2012.
Anyway.
These are some interesting facts so far:
  • Jacobthescientist has been inactive for a month? 0_0 RAGE!
  • I made 33 posts in 2011. I imagine to make much more this year.
  • Darwin12 Videos teamed up with DarGames this year to work on a new project.
  • A fact about the fact above: Find out about this project in the future 0_0 (lol).
  • I should tell you some interesting facts later.
lol.
That's a great idea!
Despite that, i'm glad to tell you all, we all brought in a total of 783-ish pageviews in 2011.
I didn't really expect that for this blog, but i'm very happy.
So yes.
I'm also going to start putting more updates up here, and posting more too.
(Sorry for teh inactivity).
lol(number2)
- Darwin12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers