Monday, January 23, 2012

Q&A Video, Refurb, R.S.A H2 (v3), and More :D

R.S.A H2 (v3) -(PREDEV)-

So yes.
I had to really throw in a last minute post...
But besides that, I'm here to talk about some fairly new things.
Lets just start then.
R.S.A H2 (v3):
So to the right, you see a picture of the early (currently PREDEV v0.12) version of R.S.A H2 (v3).
It's about a day old, and it is very far into production so far with the developers, Darwin12, Jacobthescientist and soon Joshuaw97 and many others are due to start working on it a lot more.
For every new update. Hopefully I post a post.
I'm also working on setting up a page for the R.S.A H2 (v3) game.
So that'll be up soon.

Q&A Video:
So yeah.
I'm working on this.
I'm getting several questions, most of them are for me. But I have a few for "WildRiderProductions", "Cheeseheadfoamy" and even some for romannumbers. The new Darwin12 Videos Song Composer.
We'll get into that a little later.
But the Q&A video.
The first one is releasing the week after "The Cruiser: Part 1" releases. Which will be hopefully (we made it a tentative release) be told to you in an upcoming video, that will release this Saturday :D
Featuring WildRiderProductions, Darwin12, Cheeseheadfoamy, and some others.
More updates coming soon also!
Refurb?:
Like you ask, "what happened about this refurb thing, eh?"
Well guess what. I decided NOT to make anything different.
I will change the domain on a different day, which means I have to update the "Announcement" bar on our new toolbar at the bottom of the page.
But i'll do that later.
I'll add site changes as the year continues, but I don't think it's time to change anything.
I'll hopefully get more work done though soon...

Intentions for the Future of this Blog:Right now i'm still planning the intentions for the future of this blog. I'm going to keep it about Darwin12 Videos, DarGames and all that cool stuff. But i'm gonna hopefully not change the domain until I actually want to (and I don't want to do that now.)
I'll just tell you right now, is if I'm going to change the blog URL, it will be during MARCH.
Not February, not especially in the last week of January.
So just to inform you of that.

More :D -
I just had to make a more :D section.
I've covered everything in this post so far though.
So yes.
I'm pretty happy.
I'll maybe make a post tomorrow about the new R.S.A H2 (v3) page (when I create it).
So yes.
Thanks.
- Darwin12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers