Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 8: "Hunger Games"

Hunger Games...
You've probably read the novel.
You probably liked it.
You may have seen the movie.
Well, still having been reading Book 1, I decided to go see the movie with my friend.
When I walked in I expected one type of a movie.
But when I walked out, I had experienced a much more immersible world.
The Soundtrack: Amazing.
The Screenplay: Flat_out_BRILLIANT.
The Plot: As good as the Books.
I've come to love music lately, as a result of making it myself.
Screenplay is always fun to write.
Plots are fun to create.
So much fun.
:D
This Weekly Catchup will probably not be a very interesting Weekly Catchup.. it will be more special than interesting. I'll be talking strictly about my new "movie theories" about audience immersion and how the movie looks and what technically puts it all together.
I have a project in school due on Wednesday though so I have to catchup with that.
LOL.
That's about it.
- Darwin12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers