Saturday, November 12, 2011

MINECRAFT: In my Mountain...

Hey everyone.
I decided I wanted to share my cool experiences in Minecraft with you!
I recently had made a new home in my world, and I am surviving and thriving quite well.
Here are some pictures:

The Way to get Downstairs in my house- into my underground mine :D

That's my mine, under my house that I made :D

A Nice Bedroom.



That's the way into my underground mine and into my bedroom.

My main entrance room, and glass outlook.

From the outside of my house.
Okay- so I haven't made a video of the house yet, since it has YET to be fully completed.
I want to expand the rest of it to have more room, then I will make this my permanent house, however- I will begin making a lookout tower.
I actually built this into the side of a mountain, and the interior is really large.
Anyway- I see that Capt wrote yesterday. That's cool. He'll begin doing updates to his place too :D
So yeah.
See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers