Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MINECRAFT: Some Time has Passed...

Some time has passed since I've posted.
There is a total of 285 total views to the site as of now, and it's quite exciting.
I want to get this blog lots more popular, but still.
Work in Progress.
Speaking of Progress, I have more progress on my Dar-Games 'Darwin World' project i'm making.
I have more photos.
Here they are:

My new Home? Hm...what is this new place?

Pretty much the same as last time, except some new 'sharpening' to the photo.

The current interior of that house.
Okay. So yes.
I have built a new home, about a 2 minute walk from my original 'in the mountain' house.
I have officially decided to name both my mountain house, and this new house I have mentioned in this!
The Mountain House is now called: Mountainous
My new one is now called: Stratosphere
However, you probably think that the new one I have made is certainly not a stratosphere yet, but my intentions for it, are great!
Probably 5 or 6 floor at least planned so far.
So yeah.
Thanks, and check back again soon.
- Darwin12


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers