Monday, November 7, 2011

Not Yesterday, Not Today, But Tomorrow

Yes.
It's True.
I have been on Minecraft for about 6 weeks.
I've been on ROBLOX for about 2 years.
2 Years on ROBLOX, Tomorrow.
But, I have some mega news.
I have decided that Dar-Games will be moving to Minecraft.
DarGames has been waiting for this transition, and now that we can do it, we will make it happen.
Starting on NOVEMBER 8TH there will be numerous updates regarding Minecraft, as I have decided that I will not make a Network Server for it at this point, but in the future, I intend to.
Also- Captevyo will begin making updates regarding ROBLOX and Minecraft as well on this blog.
I have began a new 'Roleplay Story' log called "Darwin's Mine", which is all about Minecraft,
You can click HERE to view it.
Anyway- I have made two new tags that are: "ROBLOX" and "MINECRAFT" so now you can sort through those to find them.
I also will install a new TOOLBAR on NOVEMBER 8TH for ROBLOX and Minecraft, both of them will have a "Sort By" Button. You may see it before then, in a matter of fact, you may see it today, but who knows.
It's new and exciting.
Pictures will come soon.
Also.
I don't know if you know about this but you can also visit our two YouTube Channels.
Click Here for Beatles9091, Cheeseheadfoamy's and Darwin12's YouTube.
Click Here for Cheeseheadfoamy's (One of my Channels).
Dar-Games Videos will be uploaded on the first one (Beatles, Cheese and Darwin's)
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers