Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8th. What we've been Waiting For.

At long last.
Achievements this big are EPIC!
Anyway, as I promised, I said I'd have something important to say on November 8th, regarding Minecraft and ROBLOX.
I said I'd have numerous updates about my PROJECT on MINECRAFT.
Well, gladly, I do.
So lets begin.
1. I have officially began production on a new MINECRAFT Video, I will have it due for completion in December-ish.
2. I am not leaving ROBLOX for Minecraft, I will 'Balance' my activity on both games.
3. Yes, I am intending to make some more ROBLOX videos. I don't have any planned yet.
4. Dar-Games is to stop taking applications on DECEMBER 3RD- unless you are above 50k profile views can you then apply until we open public applications.
5. I have created a cool village in Minecraft, there will probably be a 30 second video coming out BEFORE December, probably around November 12th through the November 21st time.
6. I won't be with my fans and friends for Thanksgiving.
That should pretty much end it.
Also. I have mentioned something on 'Darwin's Mine' on the 7th, (which was yesterday) about me making a camera.
Keep checking on that- because when my workbench works, I'll make that camera and start taking pictures and making movies.
You can find 'Darwin's Mine' by clicking here!
:D
Anyway, thanks.
- Darwin12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers