Friday, May 25, 2012

100th Post... Wow.

Wow.
So we have 100 posts.
2800-ish Page-Views Total; and we're still going.
I know I hit the rough in blog posts last month. [and quite a bit this month]
But it's summer for me now, so as a result. That means more posts. And I will begin doing snapshots for games, projects and more.
Especially all that stuff.

Expect Updates Regarding:
DCMCServer [inDev; Week 12-4]
R.S.A H2 [Hiatus; Week 12-16]
and more.

Now also. Since i'm Here. I might as well settle some recent questions.
Lots of people have noticed I haven't posted MANY ROBLOX Games in quite sometime.
Yes. It's true, but am I working on anything...
Yes. Just not on ROBLOX.
I'm not announcing that i'm leaving: i'm just saying I need a break.
Summer is a great time for me to continue working on DCMCServer Especially. But in terms for ROBLOX, I really have no plans for huge projects.
By which I mean to say that i'm planning a huge inactivity point between here - and there -.
Not as lengthy, it's just that point has began, it isn't that I don't log on, it's that i'm busy working on projects: making movies, making music, doing everything.

Quite an irk some times.
[btw: new tag for Snapshot]

I'm working on some pretty insane tracks for "Trapped in the Darkness" some of my first regarding an involvement of possible lyrical parts.
Meaning: NO MORE INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC ENTIRELY :D
That means, I'll probably need vocalists, but i'll work on that later.

Just a bit of a hint and details on Darwin12Video projects [publication coming soon].
But i'm sure i've made it clear what projects i've been working on, what i'm editing and especially my huge hiatus on "The Space Cruiser" which has moved it all the way to January 1st, 2013 or later.
Unfortunate...
But "Trapped in the Darkness" will release this summer, hopefully in between July 14th -- August 12th.
If it isn't released in-between those two points, you can expect an even longer wait.... [sorry :0]
LOL.
So that's my 100th post.
It's got a lot of stuff in it if you ask me.

It's the equivalent to a Weekly Catchup: which is why I tagged it under "The Weekly Catchup" as well.
I'm also considering moving this blog to another client other than blogger: but for now i'm good.
- Darwin12




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers