Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekly Catchup: Week(s) 6 - 10

So I just realized I missed like... 5 weeks of Weekly Catchups (I totally knew that).
You may notice this is IN Fact a combo.
But Surprisingly I have not much to cover in these weeks that have come and gone.
Which is good.
Which means all I have to say is that i'm no longer "majorly" inactive.
I will be back to MEGA Blogging over the summer though...
(Which begins the 23rd, then i'm off to Summer work for 3 months. Which will allow me to do some pretty EPIC Stuff.)
But I just want to start by talking about something I didn't talk about before. Which was my new project to make a modern home in Minecraft and in ROBLOX.
Which is going to turn into a major project known as "Darwin's Futuristic Home".
lol. Or TheDFHome in Tags. That's what it serves as.
I already have composed a post that will automatically post tomorrow at little early in the morning, so... yeah. that will talk MAJORLY about TheDFHome.
Talk to you then... I guess.
This wasn't much of a catchup more than news you already knew... lol.
- Darwin12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers