Thursday, May 17, 2012

99 Posts and DCMCStuff

**As Seen on DCMCServer.

So yeah.
This is and isn't good.
So I received news.
Dat our good friend FlyingNinjaCake...
Is adding RAM and Visual Updates to his computer. Which in the mean time, we cannot work on the DCMCServer as a result.
The good news however is that we will be able to begin production for the project to be completely done (by which we hope) by around July.
So there goes our May release...
Unfortunately.
lol.
More updates soon.

So yeah.
Set aside that ---extended edition of the post---
This is my 99th post.
As a result, I'm celebrating, as a result of this being my most active (in a short time and overall) blog for views, post total and more.
Especially Labels, I started liking Labels and Tags...
So yeah.
Thanks again.
100th post will be up soon too.
- Dariwn12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers