Monday, May 14, 2012

TheDFHome. The Home of the Future. [Part 1]

This is the beginning of a new Series introducing you to the new project known as PROJECT:TDFH. Or as you know it as: TheDFHome.
For those of you who haven't gotten caught up on abbreviations within abbreviations.
TheDFHome stands for...
The
Dar-Games/Darwin12
Futuristic
Home
So that should recap you and help you A TON.
LOL.
TheDFHome is literally a project that I envisioned for the real world, but with nowhere better to model it than on ROBLOX, and the cost being: well. Absolutely free and so I don't go spend 3 million dollars on technologies I don't believe are even technically capable in a 2012-staged-world I guess this was better to go with.
Besides that. Enough about reality. What is TheDFHome?
Well, you understand it's a futuristic based home.
This is turning into my mansion technically, so a great reason to build it: To show off my building skills.
Another reason: Great Roleplay place.
Another, another reason: I would have a mansion to live in that (well) I made.
ANOTHER REASON WITHIN A REASON WITHIN A REASON: It would be FUN.
This is likely to be my most advanced project of ALL time on ROBLOX.
When I set out to create this, i'm serious when I mean this may be the project that has a hint of reality in it, has no exact story, but a great envision-ment.
It wouldn't be the the equivalent to the project by me and Jacobthescientist you know as "The Darwin Inn" but it would rather be more of a self created "beach mansion" that I could technically live in, control and stay at a good portion of my time on ROBLOX to relax, have meetings, talk with people.
It's basically going to be the main HQ for everything me.
When shall the project begin?
Now.
[Part 2 will be featured tomorrow. Giving "blueprint and design" details for the project.]
Thanks.
- Darwin12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers